Monday 5 September 2011

July and August 2011 P&L

Been a long time since I posted anything on here, mainly because of denial of a continuing bad poker trend in the last few months. I've bitten the bullet now and decided to stick on July and August results though, and will have a bit of chat afterwards.
July 2011
6 max: -£134
PLO: -£2
Full Ring: £15
Total Online: -£121
Live Tournaments: -£44
Live Cash: £99
Total Live: £55
TOTAL LOSS: -£66
August 2011
6max: £1,076
PLO: -£18
Full Ring: -£45
Rakeback / Bonus: £409
Total Profit: £1,423
As you can see, a bit of a contrast between July and August. I feel like I've relearnt 6max poker having not really played it for 10 months, and actually really enjoying it at the moment. I'm still on bankroll rebuild mode at the moment, playing NL50 and below, but been CRUSHING on the Boss network so my aim is to continue this and hopefully get back to playing NL100 this month.
With the upturn in fortunes online I've somewhat abandoned Aspers and the live games for the time being. I was winning a sizeable chunk in July but 2 losing sessions of £185 and £307 - the last while trying and failing at a shot on 1/2 - meant that a reasonable live month was ruined. The games are still soft so I will be returning a bit this month I think, but nowhere near the volume I put in over the summer. I will miss the Asperes points though as loved eating at Freyas for free!
Plans for this month:
- Crush NL50 and below to get to £500 profit for month
- Once hit £500 profit, take shots at NL100
- Watch 20 cardrunners videos - ten on 6max, ten on PLO
- maybe buy a house?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Do you play for a living Holmes? Enjoy reading your blog, you should update more.

    ReplyDelete