Saturday 7 February 2009

Will the jinx return???

I think I might be cursed, as every time I post good results on here my next few sessions turn to shit and I lose everything I made. I'm hoping that the fact I have prayed to every Budha I have seen in the last 2 weeks means that this jinx has been lifted..... we'll see in the next session whether he likes that or will strike me down for praying for the wrong reasons!!!

Played a few hands since my last post and now running at +$750 for February, after only playing for the past 4 days. Really pleased with the way my game is progressing, but after watching Brenos play some of the NL200 tables I know there is still LOADS to learn if I'm going to make any serious money at this game. I feel that I am on the right track now though.

On a non poker note, we've now sorted out our schedule for the rest of the holiday:
Angkor Watt (Cambodia) 2 nights
Bali (Indonesia) 1 week
Krabi (Thailand) 1 month

Plan is to set up base again in Krabi and go visit some of the many islands we've not yet seen - like Koh Phangan, Koh Samui and Ko Phi Phi, catching a half moon party in the process. Although it would have been nice to go to Malaysia and Phillipines too, I just don't think we're going to have the time, and Vietnam is ruled out because it's virtually impossible to book any flights there!!! I'll save some of them for my next sabattical :-)

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy the sunshine now so will quickly wish everyone 'best of luck' at the tables - hope to see all my mates posting winning sessions soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment