Thursday 11 February 2010

February Update

It's been a while since I've posted, so thought I'd put in a quick update on how things are going. I've been putting in the hours since the weekend and now logged up 16k hands so far for the month - although 7k of them have been on NL25 Rush Poker on Full Tilt. So addictive. Also very soft, so been having a lot of fun playing 19/16 on a full ring table - which is pretty much equivalent to my stats on 6max. My gay red line is also positive on Full Tilt (just) so hoping I can transfer some of this aggression back across to my Ladbrokes NL100 tables. We'll see.

I would really like to start making meaningful, well thought out posts but I'm not planning this in to my day at the moment so this crappy little update will have to do for now. I'll improve though - promise.

And good luck too to Soap and Brenos at Manchester this weekend. Hope you both cash big - especially you Brenos - that 5% stake needs to be repaid in £000's if I'm going to have a good month :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment