Thursday 25 March 2010

I'm still alive

..... just not felt the urge to post on my blog for a while. This has mainly because I've been away (Cheltenham) then been getting my head down and playing some hands this week. This was going AWESOME for me, and was up a shedload after getting through 9k hands. Then the last 2k today have been shite. Truly horribly shite. Have a look at this depressing site of today's P&L:












I have been outplayed, outdrawn and spewed. In my last session tonight I got AK and QQ in pre flop for 100bb and ran in to KK and AA, lost AK to QQ after massive pre flop raise called and pot sized bet for flop, and also tried to barrell off a loose predictable player in a 3bet pot on a T356 board only to be check called for pot on 2 streets with 44. nh, wp. I also got half a stack in with 22 on a K22T board only for river to bink a T and my flopped full house suddenly looks pretty shitty.

Reading through the above has actually made me feel a bit better. I don't think I'd have played the hands any different in a winning session, but when you are running bad and you miss every pot you begin to doubt a lot of your plays. I'll take a break and hit tables again soon. Which I need to do as profit for month suddenly looks very unhealthy!!

I'll try and post a bit more interesting stuff on here soon, hopefully with better news by the end of the month on the poker front!

3 comments:

  1. also got half a stack in with 22 on a K22T board only for river to bink a T and my flopped full house suddenly looks pretty shitty.

    Maybe you should play quads a bit stronger - no wonder you have gay red line if folding them :D

    soap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good spot (smart ass) - it was a KK2T board. Sure you could have guessed that too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not in your country they don't pal!

    ReplyDelete