Friday 11 December 2009

I'm back (sort of)


That's me. After recovering from death's door (a sniffle), I finally got around to playing some poker again tonight after a few days of online Boggle / personal Civ 4 challenges. I rule at the first but suck at the last by the way.... the damn Chinese and their destroyers.....

Anyway, the poker. Very uneventful it turned out to be. Lost about £20 after 1k hands, and ran pretty bad but not horrific. Played well though which is encouraging, and I'm going to need to in next 2 weeks as currently losing £250 this month!!!

GL me for the rest of the month, there will be no horseshoes on this blog for a while....

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! Apparantly I had the horseshoe upside down meaning I drained all the luck out of it..haha.

    Good luck for the rest of the month mate. Take em to china town!

    (btw I am a big fan of Civ 3, not plyed Civ 4.

    ReplyDelete