Wednesday 1 July 2009

June P&L


This month has been a very strange one, with my decision to quit work and concentrate on poker full time obviously overshadowing everything else poker wise. Knowing that I will be playing A LOT from July onwards, plus flat hunting and various other commitments (Epsom etc) mean that I haven’t put in the hours that I would normally. Here are my final figures for June:

NL Cash: £72
STT: £35
MTT: -£12
Rakeback / Bonus: £362
Live Cash: £142
Total: £599
(8.5k hands 0.0000000000000001 BB / 100)


This is clearly not enough money to live on full time, especially with an upgraded accommodation to pay for, but I’m still optimistic that I’ll make it. Even if I don’t, I’m still 110% certain that I’ve made the right decision to leave work and give it a shot – if I hadn’t done it I’d live the rest of my life regretting not having the cahoonas to try.

Here’s hoping that poker god Buddha II appreciates the sacrifice I've made under his name and rewards me by helping me run good next month!!
ps - congrats to Brenos and Soap for awesome June figures - I've got something to aim for now :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOL you included 'Live cash'! We were battered!

    Good luck for first full time month :-)

    ReplyDelete