Saturday 17 October 2009

All going wrong


Can't find a winning session for love nor money. Lost about $500 now in the past 2 days and my confidence (and monthly profits) are fast disappearing up in smoke. Grim.


I should force myself to play tonight versus the drunks but just not feling the confidence. It's not helping that flu has taken hold and I'm my head is feeling all groggy, so it's probably a good idea to take a break. I'll see how I feel in a couple of hours.


Oh - in response to Brennan - he did do the majority of the PC fixing. Therefore if anyone has a PC problem please feel free to contact him and he'll happily remove any viruses / worms / problems your PC might have following any illegal downloads of movies, music or 'other'. The reason mine crashed was just due to bad luck of course due to an excel file being corrupted :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment