Friday 2 October 2009

September P&L



What can I say? Rubbish stats. Playing so few hands is obviously not helping me (target was 40k), but the hands I did play weren't played perfectly. I ran bad at NL100 at the beginning of the month and then had to spin it back up by playing predominantly at NL50, which I managed to do - hence +ve bb/100 even though an overall loss:


NL Cash: -£60
(19k hands, 2.56 bb/100)
MTT: £20
Rakeback / Bonus: £398
ONLINE PROFIT: £358

Live Tournaments: -£30
Live Cash: £212
LIVE PROFIT: £182

OVERALL PROFIT: £540


Targets for October:

-Get a routine sorted!! My playing times are too erratic and still feel rushed, and I did not complete ANY poker theory revision due to my desperation to play.

-Play 40k hands.

- Update the blog more regularly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment