Monday 5 October 2009

Another Reasonable Day


Rattled off another 1.5k hands today for $200 profit on 6max cash. It's 1:30 am here and I've dropped to NL50 tables on Laddies now as it's full of fish virtually BEGGING you to take their money. Sadly I'm getting tired and need to get up in the morning otherwise I'd play a lot longer... not going to complain though. My kings ran in to aces for 150 BB otherwise this post would have been even more positive.


In non poker news, Northumbria Water tried their hardest to ruin my day by bursting 2 water pipes in our area, leaving us (and at minimum our immediate neighbours) without water for 5 hours. Katrina took the brave option of washing with remains of our bottled water, kettle water and anything else she could get her hands on. Being a man I took the alternative option of stinking like a b@$tard and hoping water came on tomorrow morning. As is my way at the moment, I ran good and the water came back on at 11:30 (after K had crashed) - meaning I got to relax in a warm shower working perfectly. I'll break it to her gently in the morning as she gets up for uni and I roll over for another lie in :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment