Thursday 22 January 2009

Ouch :-(

Guess it had to happen sometime, but just had worst day of online poker (cash wise) since started playing. Dropped $800 in less than 24 hours, and annoying thing is I actually thought I was playing better than when I was winning all my money! Poker is a frustrating game at times....

Anyway, pretty much all the luck that was going for me at the beginning of the month turned against me. Draws hit against me, my pairs were beaten by overcards pre flop, overcards were beaten by pairs when all in pre, KK ran in to aces.... you get the picture. Basically my EV for this session was - $200, so my winnings are now back to 'expected' levels. Boo hiss. I'm not going to give up just yet though, will hit tables again tonight and hope the poker gods turn back in my favour again.

Luckily for me, Spurs kept up their good form and the mighty yids are off to Wembley - again. I didn't see the game last night as it didn't start until 3 am Thailand time, but looking at the final aggregate score of 6-4 it seems like we coasted it in the end. I always thought Burnley were overrated and got lucky in earlier rounds against Arsenal / Chelsea. COYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment