Friday 16 January 2009

So far so good.....

Played another 3 sessions, totalling about 6 hours and 1000 hands (up to 3 tabling now) and pulled in another $240. Must admit I am running REALLY well at moment (currently $230 up on EV at the moment) but when I think back to the number of times that 'I felt sick' at bad beat after bad beat, I'm not going to complain. It does mean that I'm not going to get carried away though, as won't run this well forever, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Good to hear that Carl (Day of the Jackal) has promised to start writing up his blog again - a good read and he's won a fair few quid so I'm looking forward to picking up some tips. Any advice definitely welcome mate!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, dont look for me to tips, i reverted back to last years habits, stoopid playat higher stakes!

    ReplyDelete