Thursday 16 April 2009

Quick Update

Been plodding along at work the last few days, taking a few more tea breaks than I did before my holiday and generally easing my way back in. I've been given a couple of tiny projects and to be honest I have no idea if there is any real work involved in either of them - I'm just going to put my head down, stay out of the way of the big bosses and leave the office at 5 each day to come home and see K / play poker / do a bit of exercise.

Poker itself has gone OK past 2 days, only played a total of 600 hands but won about £300 - can't complain. Don't think I'll get to play much now until Sunday so expecting a fall down the rake race leaderboard, but plan to make it up in the past couple of weeks of April for a good finish there.

Good luck to those playing out there - hope my mates Mark and and Brenos get some better luck soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment