Thursday 26 March 2009

I hate poker

Awful night. I played for ages and lost £380. I think out of that, I probably tilted off about £80 that I didn't need to. Others were horror stories / set ups...

me various cocks
KK vs AA pre flop (fair enough - but 120BB)
AK vs KK pre (again - not much I can do - 90BB)
AA vs 89 J93 board (4bet pot!! he shoves over my flop cbet - 100BB)
AK vs TT pre (flip - 50BB)
QQ vs K9 AJAAA (3bet pot pot - 80% money on turn.... wanker! - 65BB)
JJ vs AQ pre (another flip - 64BB)

I know I sound a lot like Soap, but I'm fuming. Also annoyed with myself for losing concentration on two other hands that cost me that £80.

Hoping to make some of it back over weekend, and realise I need to get my emotions back in check. I nearly broke some things today (including my hand) when smacked the desk here so hard. I thought I'd got over my poker anger issues but guess not - need to learn to feel indifference and not just 'feel sick'.

Whinge over :-)

2 comments:

  1. I heard the fist of fury avenge the desk for bitterly outdrawing you at stupid o'clock in the night.

    I'm off to the beach, get a grip Dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! thats my boyfriend ur hurting!!! dont worry u'll win it back tonight i'm firing the guns of luck in ur direction baby!! speak soon! love you K xxxxx

    ReplyDelete